Poundbury Systems is a unique Microsoft Office 365 reseller because we own our own National ( Internet Protocol ) I.P. network and provide Internet Connectivity and Telecommunications systems. These include Voice and Video over I.P. ( VVoip ) systems like, for example, our FutureLine phones.
The reason that this is important is because we are one of the few Office 365 resellers that understand the implications of ” moving to the cloud “. There is no doubt that increasingly software applications are moving to the cloud. This means that instead of ( or aswell as ) applications running on servers in your office they will also be running on servers located in a data centre somewhere. Microsoft and Google are both providing cloud based office applications.
Poundbury Systems will work with you to assess whether on-site or cloud based ( or a combination of the two ) applications are right for you. If we both agree that ” moving to the cloud ” is right for you then we will produce a migration plan that includes an assessment of whether your Internet Connectivity is suitable to support your migration. We can discuss how the trial should proceed and what the criteria for a decision to move to the cloud should be. We will also discuss, for example, ” roll back ” plans in the event that problems are experienced.
To start your FREE TRIAL go here.
Below is a simple description of :
How Office works with Office 365
- World-class, familiar tools including Word, Excel , PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote on your computer
- Cloud-based professional email
- Video conferencing and IM
- Share files inside and outside your organization
- Easy and secure administration
- Financially backed reliability
- Predictable monthly costs with no up-front infrastructure costs
Office + Office 365
- Ability to view and edit documents with your colleagues from almost anywhere
- Communication using audio, video and IM from almost anywhere
- Ability to focus more on your business and less on your technology